Teriyaki chicken is a super easy chicken recipe cooked in 10-minutes!
Crispy skinless chicken thighs stir-fried and swimming in a beautiful flavoured teriyaki sauce. A hint of garlic adds a twist on a traditional Japanese Teriyaki Chicken recipe and makes it absolutely addictive!
- 1.3 pounds (600 grams) skinless boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 6 tablespoons Ebara Teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (2 cloves garlic)*
- 1 shallot/green onion stem, sliced to garnish
- 4 cups broccoli florets, lightly steamed
- Heat cooking oil in a large pan over medium heat. Stir fry chicken, stirring occasionally until lightly browned and crisp.
- Add the garlic to the centre of the pan and stir fry until lightly fragrant (about 30 seconds). Pour in the Ebara Teriyaki sauce and allow to cook, keep stirring, until the sauce thickens into a beautiful shiny glaze (about 2-3 minutes).*
- Add in the steamed broccoli. Garnish with green onion (or shallot) slices and serve over steamed rice.
- Replace garlic for 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger. You can also use both if you wish.
- Alternatively, if sauce is too thick, add water in tablespoon increments until reaching your desired thickness.